We take data protection very seriously and understand the importance of protecting your privacy and Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, e.g. your name, date of birth, e-mail address, unique national identifier, etc.
The Personal Information We collect about you may include the following:
- General identification and contact information, e.g.:
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Information enabling us to provide products and services, e.g.:
- Licenses and/or Citizenship
- Marketing preferences/events
- Contest or Prize draw
- Voluntary surveys
- Aggregate Statistical information, e.g.:
- Site visitors
We may provide anonymous information to customers, advertisers, suppliers and other reputable third parties.
- Information from Software applications and Publicly available information, e.g.
- Message boards
- Licenses & Affiliations
- Other user-generated content
In certain cases, We may process your data with your consent, e.g. when We send promotional material or when you link your account to other third-party accounts. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we shall stop processing data after consent is withdrawn.
We may process your data without your explicit consent when it is necessary to fulfil a contract/obligation with you, e.g. fulfilling an order.
We also process your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. This may include:
- Ensuring the security and integrity of Our services, and in ensuring that our websites and applications operate effectively;
- Selling and Supplying goods/services to our customers;
- Protecting customers, employees and other individuals, and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- Promoting, marketing and advertising Our products and services;
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- Understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences and needs;
- Improving existing products and services, and developing new products and services;
- Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- Fulfilling our duties towards our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
We may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, e.g. preventing, investigating and detecting crime; fraud and/or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies.
If you do not wish Us to collect and share your Personal Information, please do not submit this information to Us.
Our Service Providers
Governmental Authorities/Agencies, Third Parties and Courts
We may share Personal Information with governmental and other public authorities and/or agencies and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, auditors, lawyers and other advisors and representatives as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our associates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and that of our group companies, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
Other Third Parties
Sometimes, we may share Personal Information with other third parties. We will always do this under contract and in accordance with your instructions.
We may use your Personal Information for some or all of the following:
- Communicate with you
- Send you important information regarding changes to our policies, terms and conditions, features and functionalities available through the Website and software applications, and other administrative information;
- Provide improved quality, training and security and manage other commercial risks;
- Carry out market research and analysis;
- To understand and analyse customer engagement with our Website, software applications, content and e-mails.
- Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services offered by selected third-party partners), in accordance with preferences you have expressed;
- Personalise your experience with the Website and software applications, e.g. presenting information and advertisements tailored to you and by providing you access to selected services of our group companies;
- Develop and improve our Website, software applications and Services (where possible we will collect anonymous information that is not directly identifiable with you);
- Allow you to participate in contests, prize draws and similar promotions, and to administer these activities;
- Facilitate social media sharing;
- Manage our infrastructure and business operations, and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those relating to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, IT systems; data and website hosting, business continuity, and records, document and print management;
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including laws outside your country of residence), e.g. anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism; comply with legal process; and respond to requests from public and governmental authorities (including those outside your country of residence);
- Establish and defend legal rights; protect our operations or those of any of our group companies or insurance business partners, our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our group companies, you or others; and pursue available remedies or limit our damages.
Managing Personal Information
When you access our website online, we store some information about you. This is anonymous and used for statistical purposes. When you create an account and log-in to your account, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in.
We reserve the right to remove from our database any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive.
You can de-activate or delete your account at any time. In the event of the death of a user, a person authorised to act on behalf of the estate, or a verified immediate family member of the deceased can request to have the deceased user’s account removed. We shall require additional documentation for this request to avoid unauthorised and false reports. The requested information will remain confidential and will not be retained for longer than We are legally required to.
However, if you would like to permanently delete your account, you can contact us via e-mail with the subject line “Permanently delete my information and account”.
It is important that you protect your account against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We strongly recommend that you sign-off/log out when you finish using a shared computer.
As a registered user of the Website, you may opt to alerts by e-mail. To facilitate your ease of use of the Website across multiple devices, these alerts may include a personalised link which will recognise you when you visit the Website by clicking on a link in the e-mail. This makes it easy for you to view information and transact on the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the security of these e-mails and links.
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold.
Our security measures include:
- encryption of data;
- reviewing our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
- restricting access to Personal Information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to contractual confidentiality and disciplinary consequences; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
Marketing and Advertising
We also use tracking pixels in our marketing emails. These pixels tell us if and when you opened an e-mail from us. We use this information to better understand how customers engage with our content and to analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. You can disable tracking pixels by changing your email settings to block the loading or display of external images.
You enjoy the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send to you, subject to the above.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via e-mail.
Children and Minors
The Website or software applications are not meant for use by individuals who have not completed 18 years of age. These individuals under the age of 18 years are expressly prohibited from using the Website and software applications.
Third Party Privacy Practises
Maltngrapes.com is operated by Jaffna Stores having its trading address at 181 Cambridge Street, Aylesbury HP20 1BQ, Buckinghamshire, England, UK.
The data controller responsible for your information is Nishtha Business Services Limited.
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your Personal Information you can contact Us as follows:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: c/o Jaffna Stores, 181 Cambridge Street, Aylesbury HP20 1BQ, Buckinghamshire, England, UK.
If you do not feel that we are handling your Personal Information adequately, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, are available at ico.org.uk.
It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated with the changes.
If you leave a comment on Our Site your details may be saved in cookies, so that you do not have to input your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit Our login page, We shall set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, We shall also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
The above-mentioned cookies have varying expiry dates as determined by us from time to time.